“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.” Charles Dickens – A Tale Of Two Cities.
One of the highlights of my career as a coach and to be honest my LIFE was winning PT Power Trainer Of The Year at Fitness Business Summit.
A year ago I made the decision when my life was in a VERY hard and demanding state that I would rise above and make this year my BEST year.
Going through a lot of stress, mental and physical, I made the decision that by the time I turned 40 I would Raise The Bar and push as much as possible to achieve my goals and to help my clients reach their goals.
As I learned from a mentor “Be Grateful For Struggle“.
Every time I got tired, every time I got lazy, every time I was unfocused I thought my goals and that i wanted to DO MY BEST.
This one one of the happiest moments of my life.
I am VERY grateful for my amazing team, my clients and my HW family.
Thank you to my coach Bedros Keuilian. Without you I wouldn’t have my business or living my life to the fullest, living out my dreams and helping my clients.
I am SO grateful.
There is SO much more to do…….
Memento Mori (which means.. know your mortality…..know someday you will die).
Live Life To FULLEST!
– $20, 000 Raised for Charity Donations in 2013
– Over 20, 000 lbs. lost for our clients in 2013
– Over 1500 clients impacted with our programs at HWTC
– I coached over 15 people for provincial WeightLifting in 2014.
– I coached 8 people for Provincial Bikini (with the help of my HWTC coaches)
– Coached The Best Lifter For NL. PowerLifting 2013
– I coached an athlete to winning 2 pro cards (bikini & fitness)
– I competed myself in PowerLifting twice (overcoming serious injuries)
– People that came off insulin medication, thyroid medication, and NUMEROUS other health issues from our programs and lifestyle at HWTC.
– Coached at least 20 people with serious back issues to getting them strong and to even competing at powerlifting level (when they started with me walking was a problem)
– I have written guest blogs post for JasonFerrugia.com, DeanSomerset.com, Bretcontreas.com, PTpower.com and numerous others.
– My blog post RobKingFitness.com reached over 1 million unique readers
– Presented at Changing The Game- the Fitness Business Event in Las Vegas.
– Winning “PT Power – Trainer Of The Year 2014”
– And helping people DAY IN DAY OUT to get stronger, feel better, eat better and live better happier lives.