Why Do I Do It?
- 36 hours without luggage (Not Fun)
- 1 flight home has turned into 4 flights to get home (huh?)
- One way flight from Newark to St John’s should take 3 hrs, it turned around 3/4 of the way, turnint into 6 hours back to Newark (doh)
- Wearing the same clothes for 36 hours (not fun again)
- Trying to not live off crappy airport food (It’s everywhere)
- Me wearing ladies deoderant (don’t ask)
All this equals = One Day Perform Better Seminar
- Why do I do this?
- Why do I travel every month to train and learn with the BEST in the Fitness Industry?
- Why do I leave my home, my girlfriend, our dogs, my confort?
- Why don’t I stay home, take a course, order the DVD and be ‘Comfortable?”
Let me tell you why, because I am on a MISSION.
A mission to bring my gym clients, my customers, my readers, YOU the best information I can, that’s why I do it.
It’s not a matter of information, there’s enough information on youtube and google for 10 lifetimes, it’s about the RIGHT information, the BEST information, and my mission to learn from the best, to become MY BEST.
Too many people in our Fitness Industry recycle the same info, read a magazine article and consider themselves “experts”.
They are not.
I will never claim to be an expert, but I will claim that I do everything I can to learn, meet, and study under “The Experts”.
If your a client of my gym you are getting The Best.
If your a customer of my store you are getting The Best.
If your a reader of my blog your getting My Best.
That’s why I go through all the travels, the headaches, to be better and to help you.
I have rules when I travel.
– No Movies
– Reading & Music only
As I write this I am reading ‘The Instant Millionaire“. I highly suggest it.
It’s an easy read and it will help you with money, but beyond that it dives into many tactics that have made my life much better. I am a big believer that true “Wealth” includes money, but goes deeper into life quality.
For less than $20 and 2 hours of your life I suggest you check it out.
That’s it for now, back to reading then I have to write some Training Programs for my clients.
The moral of this story is “You can always make some good out of a bad situation”
Hope this helps you, love to hear from you, leave me a comment below.