So it’s 7am on Jan 31 (yes the morning & I hate mornings) and I haven’t slept yet! I spent the night hanging with a close friend that I only get to see once a year. It’s a time I really enjoy as we play catch up on everything from the past year in a few hours, it really puts a lot of things in perspective!!
This year has been a good year for me, I have done many things differently and have met some fantastic people that have helped me get re-motivated and improve myself & my business(s) even more!
But this isn’t about me. It’s about YOU! The people who read this blog! The people I chat with at Heavyweights, at Bushido, via EMAIL. You that is reading this right NOW.
I will share with you my 10 goals for 2010 but I want to HEAR YOUR GOALS! Before you leave this page or click off to go surf somewhere take a few minutes and put down on paper YOUR GOALS! I WANT TO READ THEM! I want to know what is important to everyone that reads this blog!
Maybe your goals can be helped by me, or maybe someone else who reads this blog! The world is a small place and sometimes to improve we need help from others and you never know who may be the person to help you get to that next goal!
SO WRITE THEM DOWN HERE! PLEASE! It will make for some fantastic reading, and also by writing goals down you make them REAL. So take a few minutes and write them here!
My top 10 Goals For 2010
- Help more people attain THEIR goals! I know this sounds cliché but my #1 goal this year is to HELP MORE PEOPLE.
- Get hired by St. John’s Regional Fire Dept. I want that job so I can help other people in need.
- Have a PRO MMA Fight! I was suppose to have one in August that got cancelled, time to get that going again!
- Get my Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!!
- Make ME a priority! I spend a lot of time helping others with their fitness and training, I want to refocus on my own training and goals and make this a awesome year!
- Make a huge impact on someone I barely know. This may sound stupid but I think of ALL the people that have impacted me over the years, and I want to be one of those people that makes an impact on someone!
- Work Less but Work SMARTER. Less hours but more productivity!
- Take a vacation for me and Danielle for at least 2 weeks.
- Write & Publish 2 Books (this is in the works)
- Get Crossfit Certified
So Come ON! Let’s Hear Em! Id love to hear form at LEAST 10 people here!!