It’s been an incredible year, if anything this may have been one of the best years I have ever had, but I had to fight through a lot and overcome a lot to get there.
Some of the highlights of this year
– Competing at PowerLifting Nationals in St. John’s, placing 2nd overall
– Breaking Canadian Squat Record (83 kg M1, 211 kg)
– Competing For Team Canada in Finland at Worlds
– Placing 3rd at Worlds in Deadlifts and receiving a bronze medal
– Setting a CommonWealth Deadlift Record (252.5 kg / M1 83 kg)
– Getting back on the BodyBuilding Stage for UFE Inssurection (placing 1st in Masters & 2nd Overall). Last time I competed in BodyBuilding was 2002!
– Competing for Team Canada at CommonWealth Championships in BC
– CommonWealth Results 1st Overall Gold Medal (2nd in Squats, 2nd in Bench, 1st in Deadlfts)
– Having almost 100 people from HeavyWeights compete in PowerLifting Competitions in 2015!
It has been the best year of my life competing and coaching wise I couldn’t have asked for better. Helping people reach their goals, overcoming injuries, competing, setting records, and much more.
I am very proud of the impact HeavyWeights has had and I couldn’t have asked for a better year!